We offer complete marketing services with specialization in web site production including development, design, hosting, e-commerce set-up, assistance with e-marketing, and maintenance and updates.
- Have experience: our web department was formerly Cgwebhelp, llc – in business in Manchester, CT since July 1999
- Enjoy nurturing clients with quick turn-arounds and intuitive customer service
- Collaborate well with other professionals and work with a network of talented graphic designers, copywriters and programmers
Carolyn Griswold, Super Savvy
A triple-threat web designer with technical expertise, design skills, and internet marketing experience, Carolyn can design, code and market your websites. She’ll do more than make them pretty, she’ll make sure they’re user-friendly and web savvy. What does web savvy mean? It means your website will communicate and connect with copy that’s easy to understand, with technology that will connect to other online media outlets, and with code that’s optimized for search engine indexing. It means the functionality you need for your business will be incorporated into your website.
Carolyn’s background and education consists of:
- Creating and maintaining dynamic web sites since 1996
- Certified CIW Associate
- BA Communication – Florida Atlantic University
Beth Devine, Super Sassy
Beth Devine has more than 20 years experience in marketing including but not limited to the creation of marketing plans, advertising, public relations, market research, database management, technical writing, website creation and management, direct mail, project management, trade show management, budgeting, and multimedia productions.
Beth’s background and education consists of:
- Creating and maintaining websites since 2001
- Web software including: Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks
- Classes in SEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications – Emerson College
- Master’s degree in Marketing Management – Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Kacee Erhard, Super Rockin’
Kacee is our writer and blogger. For our Web Savvy web site, she blogs about web related applications, marketing news and information that we think may benefit our client base. For our clients, she may write about anything from carbide rings to elliptical exercise equipment. Kacee will write about anything you ask her to write about (within reason–she’s already covered pygmy giraffes). Whatever your topic, she’ll rock it out.
Melissa Bochet, Super Sparkle
Melissa ‘s expertise in business development and sales administration supports our growing marketing services department. She has over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing and administration. She started out as an administrative assistant for a large sales and management team and then went on to work as a direct marketing representative, a radio consultant and a television consultant. She has worked with small business entrepreneurs and companies to some of the largest businesses in the country. Her experience and expertise include:
- Defining and creating your message so your target will act.
- Understanding the market place and how to effectively get results.
- Executing the sales and marketing administrative tasks needed to get things done.
- The ability to see beyond what most businesses can see in their marketing plans in order to create an effective results driven campaign.
She has planned and executed major business sales and marketing programs using various mediums including events, radio, television, print, direct mail and telemarketing. Melissa understands that the work it takes to get the right message to the right person can be overwhelming and filled with many details that can make or break a sales and marketing campaign.
- Glastonbury Chamber of Commerce
- International Webmasters Association
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- BIG – Glastonbury
- Manufacturer’s Resource Group
- The Breakfast Club
Random Info about the Team
- Carolyn is married to a handsome man who picked her up hitchhiking long, long ago. Carolyn and the handsome man like to fish. Carolyn usually catches more fish, but the handsome man doesn’t mind—he has more gear.
- Beth loves the sound of a successful Dreamweaver FTP connection…and of a cork coming out of a wine bottle. She also loves to talk to strangers–so if you haven’t met her, don’t be surprised if she calls.
- Kacee loves kitties and she sneaks a cat into most of her Web Savvy posts. But never fear, if she’s writing for a client, we restrain her from making kitty comments–unless of course the content will benefit from “catvertising“.
- Melissa, aka “Super Sparkle” dances while on the phone with customers. We’re thinking of hanging a disco ball above her desk.