Our superhero marketing team can help you with content marketing and website development including WordPress design and management.
- Experience: Our web department was formerly known as Cgwebhelp, llc – in business in Manchester, CT, since July 1999.
- Customer Service: We enjoy nurturing our clients with quick turnarounds and intuitive customer experience.
- Collaborate: Our network of professionals includes talented graphic designers, copywriters and programmers – everything required to create and market a savvy website.
Carolyn Griswold, Super Savvy
A triple-threat web designer with technical expertise, design skills, and internet marketing experience, Carolyn can design, code and market your websites. She’ll do more than make them pretty, she’ll make sure they’re user-friendly and web savvy. What does web savvy mean? It means your website will communicate and connect with copy that’s easy to understand, with technology that will connect to other online media outlets, and with code that’s optimized for search engine indexing. It means the functionality you need for your business will be incorporated into your website.
Carolyn’s background and education consists of:
- Creating and maintaining dynamic websites since 1996
- Web development studies: HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Certified CIW Associate
- BA Communication – Florida Atlantic University
Beth Devine, Super Sassy
Beth Devine has more than 20 years experience in marketing including but not limited to the creation of marketing plans, advertising, public relations, market research, database management, technical writing, website creation and management, direct mail, project management, trade show management, budgeting, and multimedia productions.
Beth’s background and education consists of:
- Creating and maintaining websites since 2001
- Classes in SEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications – Emerson College
- Master’s degree in Marketing Management – Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Joanne Gustafson, Super Sweet
Joanne is our behind-the scenes savvy social media maven. She’s the sweet personality behind our Facebook timeline, keeping you abreast of special events and little-known holidays. If it’s Bubble Wrap popping day, she’ll tell you. She creates clients’ e-blasts and manages YouTube accounts. As the office manager, she’s the administrative champion. Watch for her photos on our social media channels — her hobby is photography, and she loves a good road trip. “Have camera, will travel” is her motto.
Random Info about the Team
- Carolyn is married to a handsome man who picked her up hitchhiking long, long ago. Carolyn and the handsome man like to fish. Carolyn usually catches more fish, but the handsome man doesn’t mind—he has more gear.
- Beth loves the sound of a successful FTP connection…and of a cork coming out of a wine bottle. She also loves to talk to strangers–so if you haven’t met her, don’t be surprised if she calls.
Joanne didn’t get her Super Sweet title because she packs a magic lollipop wand. There’s no one who can hold a candle to her kindness. At least not on this corner of the internet.