Your online marketing needs ongoing support and updated tools. For optimum usability and visibility, you must apply consistent and current website and marketing strategies.
Web Savvy’s No-Worries Programs takes the worry out of finding the time and resources to meet your website management and marketing goals.
No-Worries Website: All-Inclusive 2-Year Website Program
The Problem: In two years, if left unattended, your website will be out of date. Constantly evolving website design techniques and security measures guarantee a website upgrade will be needed two years from now.
Three website components that become outdated quickly:
- Design: The shift from desktop PCs to smartphones and tablets is here. Current websites should have a responsive design that is easily readable on many different screen sizes, shapes, and resolutions. Soon (if not already) we could be considering design for Google Glass, smart watches, or 3D. It’s best to keep up with design trends on an ongoing basis rather than getting to the point where your site looks outdated before updating.
- Security: Online security is an ongoing battle. To combat potential security risks, plug-ins, software, and themes should be updated regularly.
- Content: Seriously, content is still king. It’s your company story. If your website content is stale or inaccurate because you don’t have time to update it the effectiveness of your website will suffer.
No-Worries Website includes:
- New custom WordPress theme installed every 2 years and new home page set up (with contract renewal)
- Quarterly reviews resulting in 12-15 hours of training, maintenance, and updates each year.
- One hour each quarter to meet with client to discuss any concerns, new features you are interested in, and the latest trends and information
- One hour training and website help, i.e. updates, relevant issues
- Update plug-ins and themes to latest versions
- Database backups
- No-Worries Security Plan
- Web hosting
No-Worries Marketing Programs:
The best website in the world won’t get found without marketing and distribution.
Marketing efforts need to support the most recent trends. Your website content must be optimized for easy discovery. Today’s new SEO means Optimizing Content for Discovery and Conversion (OC/DC).
Generating traffic from search engines isn’t the end goal. What people do once they arrive at your site is what’s really important. To make it easier for customers to find and connect with you online, your site must be optimized for content discovery across the web using social media and related blogs.
Weekly content creation and daily social media posts are the keys to Discovery and Conversion. Social media management and review of statistics gives you thorough monitoring of your marketing.
Choose from 2 levels of No-Worries Marketing Programs
1. Quarterly meetings where we help you create a marketing plan designed to keep your website optimized for today’s SEO. We’ll answer your marketing strategy questions and concerns, and discuss all the No-Worries Marketing points listed below.
2. Full service OC/DC for today’s new SEO, where we perform the No-Worries Marketing strategies listed below, based upon your business needs.
No-Worries Marketing may include:
- Research, review, and optimize content for distribution
- Weekly content creation (blogs) based on your industry’s trends
- Set up and monitor social media, including groups and discussions
- Daily targeted social media distribution
- Continued social media management, including email campaigns
- Landing pages with strong call-to-actions
- Monthly analytics review and adjustment
Don’t worry about your website’s performance or how you’re going to manage a consistent marketing strategy. With our No-Worries Website and Marketing Programs, we’ll do the worrying for you.
Call us today to see how one of our programs can help you.