Your online marketing needs ongoing support and updated tools. For optimum usability and visibility, you must apply consistent and current website and marketing strategies.
Web Savvy’s No-Worries Programs takes the worry out of finding the time and resources to meet your marketing goals.
The best business website in the world won’t get found without marketing and distribution.
Marketing efforts need to support the most recent trends. Your website content must be optimized for easy discovery. Today’s new SEO means Optimizing Content for Discovery and Conversion (OC/DC).
Generating traffic from search engines isn’t the end goal. What people do once they arrive at your site is what’s really important. To make it easier for customers to find and connect with you online, your site must be optimized for content discovery across the web using social media and related blogs.
Weekly content creation and daily social media posts are the keys to Discovery and Conversion. Social media management and review of statistics gives you thorough monitoring of your marketing.
Choose from 2 levels of No-Worries Marketing Programs
- Quarterly meetings where we help you create a marketing plan designed to keep your website optimized for today’s SEO. We’ll answer your marketing strategy questions and concerns, and discuss all the No-Worries Marketing points listed below.
- Full service OC/DC for today’s new SEO, where we perform the No-Worries Marketing strategies listed below, based upon your business needs.
No-Worries Marketing may include:
- Research, review, and optimize content for distribution
- Weekly content creation (blogs) based on your industry’s trends
- Set up and monitor social media, including groups and discussions
- Daily targeted social media distribution
- Continued social media management, including email campaigns
- Landing pages with strong call-to-actions
- Monthly analytics review and adjustment
Don’t worry about your website’s performance or how you’re going to manage a consistent marketing strategy. With our No-Worries Marketing Programs, we’ll do the worrying for you.
Call us today to see how one of our programs can help you.