Marketing needs ongoing support and updated tools. For optimum usability and visibility, you must apply consistent and current website and marketing strategies.
Web Savvy’s Marketing Programs take the worry out of finding the time and resources to meet your marketing goals.
The best website in the world won’t get found without marketing and distribution.
Marketing efforts need to support the most recent trends. Your website content must be optimized for easy discovery. Today’s new SEO means Optimizing Content for Discovery and Conversion (OC/DC).
Generating traffic from search engines isn’t the end goal. What people do once they arrive at your site is what’s really important. To make it easier for customers to find and connect with you online, your site must be optimized for content discovery across the web using social media and related blogs.
Weekly content creation and daily social media posts are the keys to Discovery and Conversion. Social media management and review of statistics gives you thorough monitoring of your marketing.
This is just one example of the type of program we manage for our clients.
Marketing Programs may include:
- Research, review, and optimize messaging for distribution
- Consistent content creation (blogs) based on your industry’s trends
- Set up and monitor social media, including groups and discussions
- Targeted social media distribution
- Outreach including email campaigns
- Landing pages with strong call-to-actions
- Paid search programs (Google Adowrds)
- Database Management (SharpSpring CRM and In-bound Marketing Platform)
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Sales Tools (Trade Shows, PPT, etc.)
- Monthly review and adjustment
Don’t worry about how you’re going to manage a consistent marketing strategy. With our No-Worries Marketing Programs, we’ll do the worrying for you.
Call us today to see how one of our programs can help you.