Whether you have an in-house marketing person or are in need of a marketing department, we have the answer to your marketing woes. As your Web Savvy Superheroes, we understand what it takes to battle your day-to-day marketing challenges.
- Don’t have a marketing department? Our manufacturing clients often need us to do the work for them. We work together to develop an ongoing marketing plan that communicates your message and brings customers to you. By helping you subsidize your marketing, you are free to focus on running the business.
- When your own marketing department doesn’t have the time or ability, Web Savvy steps in to help you stay on target and win your audience. We work with your marketing department to do a particular piece of your marketing.
Through outsourcing a specific marketing need to us, We are very tactical in dedicating our focus to your specific need, whether it be building your website, engaging in social media, sending out e-blasts, or writing blog posts.
Our Superhero Strategy
By partnering with our clients, we work together to understand your unique position and specific challenges. We help you uncover the right strategy to reach the right audience. As Web Savvy Superheroes, it’s what we love to do. We want to help you combat your biggest threat — lack of demand.
Once we create your marketing plan, we help you stay focused and on task by prioritizing goals and tactics. Additional great ideas, alternative marketing projects, and the general good advice that might stray from the current goals or budget can be placed in a Folder for Future Use.
We will work with you to:
- Define your target audience.
- Identify growth markets.
- Look at your history, including your existing marketing efforts.
- Arrange for quarterly meetings at minimum to address your ongoing market needs, check results, and stay up to date.
- Determine the best marketing tools for your business and how to apply them: newsletters, e-blasts, blogs, social media, paid search, promotional, etc.
- Keep your online presence strong with a professional, easy-to-navigate, engaging website as a critical marketing tool, whether you need to update an existing website or build a new one.
- Expand your networking reach and develop your contact list.
Web Savvy will make sure your marketing program combats your biggest challenge — lack of demand. We’ll help you overcome the ordinary with the right marketing strategy for you.
“Web Savvy Marketers takes care of everything marketing for us — blogging, website updates, e-newsletters, strategic inbound marketing, etc. — so we don’t have to. They continually fine-tune our marketing and advertising programs so that our marketing dollars produce better results. We’re now reaching more prospects, signing more contracts with existing customers and getting leads that are way more qualified.
Plus, in addition to saving us dollars, they find us money by connecting us with the CT Manufacturers Resource Group (CTmrg). Their knowledge of funding programs for manufacturers has enabled us to take advantage of these opportunities” – Michael Drab, Vice President of Sales, Amgraph Packaging, Inc.