5 quick style tips for website managers and blog newbies:
- Use bold only to accent selected words or phrases
- Use italics for publication titles, quotes and other phrases as determined but be consistent
- Stick to left justification in most cases – avoid overuse of center, right or full justified text
- Don’t be afraid of white space – it’s beautiful and makes reading easy on the eyes
- Resize photos appropriately for screen viewing and make sure they’re not stretched or fuzzy. It’s good practice to size images in a photo editing program before uploading to your site.