Who says that marketing has to be expensive and hard? Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most effective. Check out these 5 marketing tips to help your business stand out without breaking the bank.
- Be consistent with your messaging: People need to recognize you, no matter where they see you.
- Track your online reputation: Use social media, but you don’t need to be on every platform. Look at what your customers are using and use that.
- Build a network: Word of mouth is the most prevailing type of marketing, plus it’s free! So build those relationships with professionals that you would happily refer your customers to and who can send referrals your way.
- Update your website: If your business doesn’t have a website, you are missing out. People will be searching for you online, make sure your information is up to date and accurate.
- Blog: Why should people come back to your website? Be sure to give people a reason to keep coming back. Give them tips, product updates and blog!
These are just a few simple (and free!) ways to get your marketing off the ground. Which of these marketing trends are you working on incorporating into your strategy?