Is your Web site an effective marketing tool?
The New Year is a perfect time to evaluate the effectiveness of your Web content. Use this checklist to review your written content on these ten important points:
- Does the content clearly and honestly describe your product or service?
- Have you presented your core message concisely and effectively?
- Do you use meaningful page titles, sub-headings, and other techniques that help visitors find what they’re looking for as they scan the page?
- Are your Web pages viewable in a couple of screen views, without too much scrolling down?
- Does each page have a strong call to action?
- Are there key words and phrases that help potential customers find you through a search engine?
- Do you review your site statistics to see what page visitors enter on, what page they leave from, and whether or not they take any action?
- Does the content match the design in terms of tone and personality?
- Is the type in a size, style, and color that make it accessible to the widest possible audience?
- Is your content free of grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors?
If you’re not sure whether your current Web content is clear, easily “scannable” by the visitor’s eye, and truly descriptive of your product and services, take advantage of our evaluation and consultation services.